Gokhale Method Foundations Course – Sydney March 3rd & 4th
Gokhale Method Foundations is the core offering of the Method. In six lessons, you can change your habits efficiently and profoundly through a combination of verbal explanation, visual materials, and gentle hands-on guidance.
- Reduce or eliminate many kinds of musculoskeletal pain
- Prevent joint degeneration
- Increase energy, stamina, and flexibility
- Improve your circulation and breathing
- Reduce stress
- Look and feel more confident
Free Workshop Thursday March 1st 6:30pm-8pm
Join us for a free, 1-hour workshop to learn to live pain-free.
In this workshop, you’ll start to learn the why and how of the Gokhale Method. Many workshops begin by showing you how to Stretchsit®. This is a way of sitting back in a seat and giving yourself gentle traction, which eases compression in your spine and stretches out tight or spasming back muscles.
In this short amount of time, you will be introduced to techniques to:
- Reduce or eliminate back, neck, muscle and joint pain
- Prevent muscle and joint degeneration and injury
- Increase your energy, stamina, and flexibility
- Reduce stress and improve your appearance
Effects are often immediate and last a lifetime.
Courses are always being added. So check out my teacher’s page for the most current schedule. If you are interested in a course in your city and don’t see it yet, please contact me to discuss.
I will fly to your city if there are 8 people to form a group. If you have a few people interested there may be more who wish to join you in our data base. So do contact me with your questions and intentions.
Ph: Michelle – 0428 223 271